Our client was established in 2003 and & currently operate worldwide with offices in USA, China and Cyprus. The Limassol office is expanding .We are looking for an experienced, bright, ambitious mid-level developer to help deliver projects through their entire lifecycle. Primarily using Drupal as the Content Management Framework but they also have some other systems (proprietary PHP, C++, etc.).
Most importantly, we’re looking for someone who has a talent for PHP/Drupal, and a passion for learning.
- Design, Development, Testing, and Delivery of demanding Drupal web apps
- Back End API Development – Microservices
- Managed services, IAAS, PAAS
- Apply regular and in-depth applications performance tuning
- Work with other team members to implement complex functionality using PHP by creating custom Drupal modules
- Provide technical development and analysis across all Drupal related projects.
- Test assigned features to ensure proper functionality, prior to committing to live staging build.
- Involved in database systems management, including MySQL.
- Be involved in defining and developing automated build, test and deployment systems
- Analyze and resolve technical and application issues through debugging, testing and product verification
- Support the team in establishing best practices, design patterns, and coding standards
Required Skills & Experince
- 4 or more years commercial experience with Drupal 8 & 9 including coding custom modules, extending contrib, and theme building.
- Proven experience of Drupal API system and hooks from major Drupal core systems.
- Previous experience creating custom Drupal modules.
- Experience with the Drupal community, coding standards and principles.
- Overall experience of designing and consuming APIs and Web Services (SOAP / REST/ JSON, etc), including knowledge of security concerns and mitigations
- Experience of using version control systems – ideally Git.
- Fluency in supporting Responsive Web Design.
- Strong analytic skills and experience of the full software life cycle.
- Sysadmin experience configuring LAMP/LEMP stack
- Front-end development experience – HTML5 / CSS(3) / jQuery in a Drupal context.
- Experience with Figma or Sketch. Design skills not required. UX principles understanding.
- Knowledge of MySQL database queries.
- Results-orientated personality.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage work priorities effectively and autonomously.
- Strong willingness to exceeding coding standards and undertaking independent professional development
- Great written and face to face communication skills
- Proven experience in working across multi-disciplinary teams in an agile manner
- Ability to support and mentor other team members
- Relevant IT qualification or equivalent demonstrable development experience
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive pay with bonus potential (13rd salary).
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced ecommerce sites company.
- Opportunity for career progression and self-development.
- 22 days annual leave, increasing by one day every year (up to ten years)