Our client is an R&D Cyber Security / Cyber Intelligence Company, based in Limassol servicing their worldwide clients.
We seek an individual experienced in providing pre-sales support for products in the Cybersecurity industry.
Candidates must be self-motivated individuals who love supporting a passionate and collaborative team, innovate with passion, deal with problems by coming up with creative solutions, and continually improve company processes and culture.
- Demonstrate the product portfolio to existing and prospective customers
- Align company solutions to market requirements
- Understand the scope of a deal and associated work to assess cost and alignment with the company’s product roadmap
- Take ownership of the technical and operational aspects of our solutions
- Internally present the designated market and customers to influence the product roadmap, priorities, timeline and pricing strategy
- Provide training for company products to customers and sales personnel
- Travel on demand
- Propose innovative and effective workflows and methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience as a Sales/Systems Engineer in a related field. Experience in intelligence investigation within the public sector is a plus
- Excellent presentation and verbal communication skills towards a variety of audiences including senior executives
- Exceptional written communication; the ability to understand and convey both the business value and technical advantages of a solution
- Initiative in tandem with common sense
- Disciplined, organized and methodical approach to tasks and activities
- A TEAM player who acts with urgency, commitment, and high integrity
- Competitive base salary
- 13th salary
- Annual bonus
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- In house lunch, snacks and unlimited coffee