Our client based in Limassol are an international online Art Gallery, they are amongst the largest on line Art Galleries in the world.
You will be responsible for the companys e-commerce sites, including new and emerging revenue streams. In this role, you will play a key part in helping to shape the commerce platform capabilities and will have meaningful impact on one of the world’s largest art e-shops.
As a Product Manager you will be instrumental in driving the business, work closely with developers to ensure that different teams understand dependencies and the bigger picture.
- Set the vision for one or more commerce domains based on an understanding of business and user needs.
- Work closely with stakeholders and a skilled team of cross-functional peers to define a roadmap that balances supporting current business needs and unlocking new opportunities.
- Demonstrate ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization, and help building a team that can scale quickly
- Be challenged by exceeding aggressive sales volume targets
- Contribute genuine interest and enthusiasm for our products and mission, and for solving our users’ needs.
- Demonstrate and help developing user-focused mind in our development practices across involved teams.
- Partner with development teams to deliver with speed and quality.
- Be frequently in multi-tasking situations, exercising your project management skills, and be efficient in ambiguous situations
- Break down sophisticated problems into manageable goals and finding simple solutions to meet diverse needs.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of relevant business or technical leadership, preferably in e-shop businesses
Experience in Forex and /or IT industries is also considered a plus.
- You’ll have an in-depth knowledge digital selling platforms and trends
- Your forte will be data-driven decisions and in-depth insights analysis
- Experience in crafting product requirements
- Fluent in extracting valuable findings from data and competition analysis
- You’ll have wide experience with Google Analytics
- Strong content ideation capability, great copy-writing skills
- You have a good understanding of process automation and continuous deployment
- Nice to have experience working with Agile frameworks, particularly Scrum
- You possess strong analytical and communications skills, verbal/presentation skills, writing skills, and attention to detail
- You can influence and partner effectively across all levels of an organization, and regularly use these skills to improve the work going on around you.
Remuneration & Benefits
Competitive salary to include 13th salary