Our client is a very well established R&D company specialising in software and electronics telecommunication related applications and services.
- Ensure quality of releases and a great customer experience of the products.
- Continuously collaborate with all parties in a project to ensure excellence in execution, development, and delivery;
- Responsible for ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
Required Skills & Experience
BSc Computer Science or Computer Engineering
Design and development of automated testing
Creation, maintenance of automated scripts and results reporting
Consistently improve test automation infrastructure and coverage
Automation of postproduction deployment validations
Experience with Java, Selenium, Cucumber, Maven, Git and Jenkins is required
Usage of JIRA for defect tracking
Participate in Agile ceremonies
Basic Linux usage
Scripting language experience (e.g. python) is an advantage
Outstanding written and verbal communication
Excellent oral and verbal skills in English
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary to include 13th salary
- Medical cover for the employee and immediate family dependents
- Subsidised lunch
- 21 days annual leave
- Performance related bonus of up to 1 months’ salary