Our client is a very well established R&D company specialising in software and electronics telecommunication related applications and services.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced QA Engineer to join their team
- Ensure quality of releases and a great customer experience of the company products.
- Continuously collaborate with all parties in a project to ensure excellence in execution, development, and delivery
- Responsible for ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Analyse business requirements, create test cases and test conditions
Required Skills & Experience
- BSc Computer engineering or Telecommunications or Computer Science.
- At least 2 years’ commercial experience in Software QA/Testing
- Post production deployment validations
- Implementation of automated test scenarios
- Experience with Java
- Knowledge of Selenium, Cucumber, Eclipse IDE, Maven will be considered as an advantage
- Usage of JIRA for defect tracking
- Participate in Agile ceremonies
- Basic Linux usage and Networking skills
- Scripting language experience (e.g. python) is an advantage
- Experience writing and executing test plans
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Excellent oral and verbal skills in English
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary to include 13th salary
- Medical cover for the employee and immediate family dependants
- Subsidised lunch
- 21 days annual leave
- Performance related bonus of up to 1 months’ salary