Our client is the worlds No1 supplier of credit reports
The company product portfolio contains a range of products designed to both help protect business against the threat of bad debt and help business grow with the minimum of risk.
The role will assist in delivering projects that may be full-stack or components that require extensive knowledge of application and solution lifecycles, as history has shown that a very broad range of knowledge and skills can be called upon to achieve results.
Everything from Intelligence through DevSecOps may be required, as part of developing new or improving existing, products and services.
You will be working in close contact with the companies team in the UK.
- Understanding client requirements and how they translate into application or service functions or features
- Develop and deliver Proof of Concept products and services
- Developing reusable software programs and utilities which are hosted on AWS or other cloud service providers
- Perform unit testing on own code
- Collaborating with IT professionals on projects assigned to R&D Cyprus
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new libraries
- Working with Group Infrastructure team: adopt DevSecOps approach to Infrastructure, Application, Service delivery for R&D Cyprus projects
- Working with Group Developers: assist in identifying cohesive development approach across the entities
- Follow and implement best practices as agreed with senior team members
Required Skills & Experience
- BSc/MSc in computer science, engineering, or any other relevant degree
- At least three years’ solid work experience in software development
- Working knowledge in at least one of the following: Java, C#, Python,
- Experience in web front-end technologies (CSS, ES6, Typescript, HTML, XML) and at least one of the following web component frameworks: React, Angular
- Experience working with an RDBMS such as Postgres, MySQL, Oracle or MSSQL
- Knowledge of working in cloud based architecture (AWS, Azure, AWS) is a plus
- Event-driven programming skills, databases, versioning control systems and software testing techniques at virtually all levels
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Agile development environment
Knowledge of the Following Will be an Advantage
- Moqui Application Framework
- Mulesoft Integration Framework
- Docker, Terraform, CloudFormation, Big Data, Atlassian Suite – Jira, Confluence and BitBucket,
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Relaxed working environment