Our client is offering self-developed customer management software solutions to the group, by utilising its highly skilled team based in their Limassol (Cyprus) development hub, in an entrepreneurial, agile environment.
You will work as a SCRUM Product Owner in an agile context at the interface between business and software development departments. You will have a key role in the development process giving a development team the direction in term of a prioritised backlog balancing business requirements and technological needs and dependencies strictly to create the most ROI.
Your work will help the business be more efficient, provide a better customer service and add business value to the group.
The company offers to the successful candidate a comprehensive remuneration package, which includes a competitive salary, provident fund, medical fund, relocation support, flexible working hours, subsidized meals and others. Your workplace is Limassol, Cyprus.
- Direct involvement in the development process
- Prioritization of the product backlog based on business value and risk to maximize the ROI of development
- Definition of minimum viable product or minimum marketable features
- Collaborative work on creation of user stories and acceptance tests involving business, development
- Decision which user stories should be pulled into next sprint
- Active stakeholder management, active communication of project progress, deliveries, and impediments
- Attendance on project planning, daily stand-ups sprint reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release-planning, product demonstrations and other SRUM related ceremonies or meetings
- Collaborative definition of test standards and methodologies to report project progress
- Support of internal and external communication processes and collaboration with SCRUM Masters to guarantee a continuous flow of information
- University degree in informatics, information technology, project management or comparable qualification
- Fluent in English & German at a business level
- At least 3 years of experience in the role of Product Owner or similar role.
- Knowledge of principles of Agile software development process, certificates like CSPO, CSM or PMI-ACP are of advantage
- Ability to create connections between business requirements and technical aspects
- Former role of business analyst is of advantage
- Solution oriented, service based and customer oriented approach to all tasks
- Distinct objectivity and the ability to mediate in case of differences of conflicts of interests
- High level of personal presence and highly developed communication skills
- Teamwork capability, high level of social competence and ability to motivate people
- Openness and flexibility in dealing with new challenges
- Temporary ability to travel is of advantage.
Remuneration & Benefits
The company offers to the successful candidate a comprehensive remuneration package, which includes a competitive salary, provident fund, medical fund, relocation support, flexible working hours, subsidized meals and others.