Our client an innovative and very well established technology company are seeking to recruit an experienced developer to join their team.
- Contribute towards ensuring the timely implementation and maintenance of business logic in the back end or full stack software projects using agile development processes.
- Co-owner of the development cycle:
- Converting user stories into a software design and then into code based on functional and non-functional requirements
- Implementing unit tests; setting up a local and server-based test environment to verify functional integrity;
- Ensuring code quality against automated reports and working closely with your team’s test engineers to validate the requirements.
Required Skills & Experience
- University degree in Informatics, Information Technology or other comparable qualification
- Experienced and proficient in the development of complex software components for core business logic using Java (Enterprise edition), the Spring framework and JPA (Hibernate)
- Able to implement REST and SOAP-based services
- Solid knowledge of the principles of configuration management, competent in the use of git
- Capable of connecting databases to applications using ODBC, JDBC or JPA
- Experienced in handling complex SQL statements
- Knowledge of effective database access strategies and handling of huge amounts of data
- High level of quality awareness and knowledge about software testing strategies, especially writing Unit Tests
- Excellent command of English language
- Interest and participation in open source development, innovation, coding events
Remuneration & Benefits
- Excellent salary to including 13th salary
- Annual bonus
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours & the ability to work some hours from home
- Subsidised lunch
- Free parking