Our client is an R&D Cyber Security / Cyber Intelligence Company, based in Limassol servicing their worldwide clients.
You will be working with the DevOps team on designing and implementing their next generation infrastructure. Infrastructure as a code, continuous deployment, large scale and high availability – 4 cornerstones of the company infrastructure.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least one language python, golang.
- Proficient in shell scripting, and know when to stop scripting and start developing.
- Configuration management systems
- Elegant coding style with sufficient documentation
- Key software design principle (separation of concerns, single responsibility, DRY, etc)
- As everything is version controlled – git is a must.
- Hands-on experience with Docker
- Comfortable with large-scale, highly-available distributed systems
- Large scale and high availability best practices
- SC. in computer science or equivalent work experience
Any of the following will be a plus
- Knowledge of
- Terraform or like
- Kubernetes or like
- Prometheus or like
- ELK stack or like
- MongoDB or like
- Agile software development methodology
- How to lead the team
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- 13th salary
- Annual bonus
- Medical insurance
- In house dining