We are seeking to recruit an enterprising developer to bring our clients algorithmic trading platform to the next level! You will be working with the latest technologies and design principles to propel their platform to greater heights.
The successful candidate must have At least 5 years of work experience in Java Development
You’ll be given containerization, event-driven micro services, challenging problems, personal growth, and the chance to be part of a fun, agile team!
You’ll harness your skills as a Senior Developer to help them design and implement new, event-driven micro services, to solve new challenges. You will be a proactive team player, searching for new ways to improve the system performance and stability.
You will explore new technologies for different problems and pick the right tools for the job. Their tech stack includes Rabbit MQ, Kafka, Docker, Java, Go, Angular, Prometheus, Kubernetes, Swarm, Maria DB and Influx DB, among others. Take your skills and knowledge to the next level by joining a very progressive and well established team.
- Design and implement event-driven microservices using Spring Boot framework
- Design and develop front-end applications using Angular Framework
- Follow test-driven development, continuous integration, and agile methodologies
- Participate in code reviews
- Continuously strive to optimise system performance and resiliency
Required Skills & Experience
- BSc/MSc in computer science, engineering, or any other relevant degree
- At least 5 years of work experience in Java development
- Ability to produce production-ready code
- Very good knowledge of programming best practices and design patterns
- Good understanding of algorithmic complexity, data structures, and multi-threading concepts
- Solid experience in Spring Framework
- Familiarity with Typed Script Frameworks
- Good knowledge of micro services architecture
- Experience in developing highly concurrent/high throughput software
- Strong team working skills and interest in personal development
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience with Docker, Docker Swarm and Kubernetes
- Ability to work in Agile environment
- Experience with monitoring tools such Prometheus and Grafana
- Competitive salary package to include annual bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Annual salary reviews