Our client is involved in the marketing, development, implementation and technical support of cutting-edge software solutions for some of the most successful companies in Cyprus.
We are seeking to employ a Consultant with substantial experience in all areas of ERP to join their talented team working on the design, implementation, quality assurance and technical support of solutions based on the companies ERP sytems.
The clients office is based in Dali, just outside Nicosia, suitable for people who enjoy working in a challenging environment and have a passion for technology and its ability to transform business.
- Analyse client requirements, design the relevant solutions and compile functional and technical specifications to meet client requirements.
- Perform installations of the software and implementations of the specified solutions.
- Perform quality assurance and provide user training and handholding.
- Provide technical support remotely and on-site.
- Provide consulting to help clients use technology to oprtimise their operations.
- Perform system maintenance and upgrades.
- Participate in presentations to potential clients and in the preparation of proposals.
- According to seniority, manage people and projects to achieve objectives.
Required Skills & Experience
- Good understanding of enterprise business processes.
- Basic knowledge of accounting & inventory control principles.
- Excellent analysis and communication skills.
- Strong skills in database programming.
- Fluent in spoken and written Greek and English.
On offer is a competitive salary based on ability & experience and flexible working conditions.
Only candidates with an EU work permit and permanent residence in Cyprus will be considered.