Our client a very well established Financial Services company are seeking to expand their team
- Working as part of a dynamic team, you will be expected to deliver several advanced and complex related projects
- You must be able to work on multiple simultaneous projects and deliver on a dynamic set of objectives and requirements, as part of professional team
- In addition, you will be responding, investigating and resolving various incidents related to many systems as and when needed, as well as conducting industry research and providing recommendations for emerging trends
Required Skills & Experience
- University degree.
- Good command of the English language.
- Examples of code, work or open source projects done in the past.
- Previous experience within FX industry or Financial Services on a similar IT field as above, will be considered a strong advantage.
- Demonstrable project implementation experience, working as part of a team.
- 3 years’ hands-on experience on NodeJS development, Objected-oriented programming, SOAP/REST, Test-Driven Development.
- Strong Linux, Git knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of NodeJS, JS frameworks (Angular, Jquery, etc.), SPA, WebSocket, NodeJS.
- Good knowledge with Databases (MySQL, MariaDB, MSSQL).
Remuneration & Benefits
- Excellent base salary
- 13th Salary
- Medical Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Complimentary in house dining