Our client has been established since 2003 and & currently operate worldwide with offices in USA, China and Cyprus. The Limassol office is expanding .We are looking for an experienced, bright, PHP Developer to help deliver projects through their entire lifecycle.
- Design, Development, Testing, and Delivery of demanding PHP projects
- Writing PHP scripts and coding to create or modify software and applications according to business needs.
- Errors troubleshooting incl. issues relating to PHP programs and creating documentation for the same.
- Back End API Development – Microservices
- Apply regular and in-depth applications performance tuning
- Lead other team members to implement complex functionality using PHP
- Provide technical development and analysis across all PHP related projects.
- Involved in database systems management, including MySQL.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application issues through debugging, testing and product verification.
- Support the team in establishing best practices, design patterns, and coding standards
Required Skills & Experience
- 6 or more years commercial experience with PHP
- Significant experience in designing and consuming APIs and Web Services (SOAP / REST/ JSON, etc), including knowledge of security concerns and mitigations
- Experience of using version control systems – ideally Git.
- Fluency in supporting Responsive Web Design.
- Strong analytic skills and experience of the full software life cycle.
- Sysadmin experience configuring LAMP/LEMP stack
- Front-end development experience – HTML5 / CSS(3) / jQuery
- Experience with Figma or Sketch. Design skills not required. UX principles understanding.
- Knowledge of MySQL database queries.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage work priorities effectively and autonomously.
- Strong willingness to exceeding coding standards and undertaking independent professional development
- Great written and face to face communication skills
- Proven experience in working across multi-disciplinary teams in an agile manner
- Ability to support and mentor other team members
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced ecommerce sites company.
- Opportunity for career progression and self-development.
- Be part of a purpose led culture that is constantly striving to achieve the highest level of success.
- 22 days annual leave, increasing by one day every year (up to ten years)