Our client is involved in the marketing, development, implementation and technical support of cutting-edge software solutions for some of the most successful companies in Cyprus. We are the authorised partner of a leading ERP platform
We are seeking to employ Software Consultants to join a talented team working on the design, implementation, quality assurance and technical support of solutions based on our clients ERP platform as well as other systems.
This is full-time position based in Nicosia, suitable for people who enjoy working in a challenging environment and have a passion for technology and its ability to transform business.
- Become an expert in the software systems sold and supported by the company.
- Analyse client requirements, design the relevant solutions and compile functional and technical specifications to meet client requirements.
- Perform installations of the software and implementations of the specified solutions.
- Perform quality assurance and provide user training and handholding.
- Provide technical support remotely and on-site.
- Provide consulting to help clients use technology to oprtimise their operations.
- To perform system maintenance and upgrades.
- To participate in presentations to potential clients and in the preparation of proposals.
Required Skills & Experience
- University degree in a related subject.
- At least 6 years experience supporting complex software systems.
- Good understanding of enterprise business processes.
- Basic knowledge of accounting & inventory control principles.
- Excellent analysis and communication skills.
- Strong skills in database programming.
- Fluent in spoken and written Greek and English.
Remuneration & Benefits
We offer a competitive salary based on ability & experience and flexible working conditions.