Our client is involved in the marketing, development, implementation and technical support of cutting-edge software solutions for some of the most successful companies in Cyprus. We are the authorised partner of a leading ERP platform
We are seeking to employ an experienced software developer to join a talented team working on the specification, design and development of various applications.
This is full-time position based in Nicosia, suitable for people who enjoy working in a challenging environment and have a passion for technology and its ability to transform business.
- Design, develop and maintain software based on the .NET platform and the ERP platform.
- Ensure high performance and excellent reliability of all software systems supported by the company.
- Provide second-level technical support to the in-house team of consultants and (very occasionally) directly to clients.
- Participate in the functional and technical design and costing of solutions.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 6 years experience in software development.
- Track record releasing commercial software applications.
- Excellent skills in database programming.
- Strong skills in object-orientated system design and architecture.
- Experience with ERP programming.
- Excellent analysis and communication skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written Greek and English.
Remuneration & Benefits
Competitive salary and flexible working conditions