We are recruiting for a talented software engineer that wants to join an ambitious, fast pace company.
You can work either remotely or from the Nicosia office or a combination of both. However you must be based in Cyprus.
On offer is a top of the range salary based on skills and experience ranging between €55,000 – €75,000 + stock options.
This position is focused on helping develop a Laravel / Vue.js solution. You will be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for contributing to the full software development life cycle; from conception to deployment. The team is growing and there are opportunities to contribute in all areas of the development and deployment process.
Required Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience with Vue.js is required
- Front end development required
- Proficiency with 7.x (and PHP 5.3)is required (including code that runs in both environments)
- IOS / Android development a plus
- English proficiency, especially written, is required
- Modest Dev-Ops skills are a plus (such as experience with Dockers and microservices)
- Experience with Server-less environments such as Google AppEngine
- Experience with mentoring your peerdevelopers
- Able to work remotely and manage your or time
- Able to be a employed within the EU
- Able to work full time and make a long term commitment to the project
Remuneration & Benefits
- Salary range: € 55.000 to € 75.000 per year,depending on experience
- Flexible position with room for growth and the ability to help define the tools, systems and deployment techniques used.
- Work remote in an environment under your control (or company provided co-working)
- Define your hours and holidays, within a range agreed by the team and your manager
- Work in a very smart, creative and ambitious team
- Stock Equity package