Our client based in Limassol are an online Art Gallery established in the USA in 2003. They have offices in USA, China, Ukraine and Cyprus.
Their clientele are based across the world.
As a Shopify developer, you will be building, optimising and supporting Shopify Plus websites, as well as working on a few migration projects.
This is one of those jobs of a lifetime. A seriously unique opportunity to join a challenging, although big, brand, an opportunity to make a difference right away and join a team who are all passionate about the business they are part of and the journey they are all on.
If you feel you can comfortably build any type of Shopify store then this job is perfect for you.
- Developing both front and back-end of Shopify stores on an on-going basis
- Implementing new stores on the Shopify platform and Shopify Plus platform.
- Conducting site performance and speed-optimisation reviews on a regular basis.
- Building responsive Shopify Plus sites from PSDs and Sketch Files.
- Developing new Shopify Plus templates and features.
- Extending Shopify’s native functionalities.
- Iterative website improvements.
- Implementing SEO, CRO and site speed best practices.
- Supporting business users with the various systems .
- Suggesting any improvements, apps and plug-ins the shops might need.
- Participating in project meetings to give feedback on technical requirements.
- Communicating internally to keep the company updated on a task’s progress, where necessary.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience with Shopify and web development.
- Shopify template, debugging and front-end skills.
- Proven experience of extending Shopify’s functionalities, e.g. using storefront APIs, liquid programming, meta fields, etc.
- A thorough understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and WAI guidelines.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- A problem solver that proposes creative solutions, educating themself where necessary.
- A passionate, self-starter, able to work both autonomously and collaboratively.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary with bonus potential (13th salary).
- Work with some of the industry’s most exciting brands
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced ecommerce sites company.
- Opportunity for career progression and self-development.