Our client is involved in the marketing, development, implementation and technical support of cutting-edge software solutions for some of the most successful companies in Cyprus.
We are seeking to employ an excellent Analyst-Developer who has Strong skills in Database Programming to join their talented team working on the specification, design and development of applications, mostly based on ERP systems & .NET platforms.
This is a full-time position based in their offices just outside Nicosia, suitable for people who enjoy working in a challenging environment and have a passion for technology and its ability to transform business.
- Analyse client requirements, design solutions and compile functional and technical specifications.
- Develop and maintain software based on their ERP platform and occasionally the .NET platform.
- Perform implementations of the specified solutions.
- Perform quality assurance and provide user training and handholding.
- Provide technical support remotely and on-site.
- Perform system maintenance and upgrades.
- University degree in a related subject.
- 2+ years experience working with complex software systems.
- Strong skills in database programming.
- Good understanding of enterprise business processes.
- Excellent analysis and communication skills.
- Fluent in Greek and English.
Remuneration & Benefits
We offer a competitive salary based on ability & experience and flexible working conditions.