Our client based in Dali (just outside Nicosia) is involved in the development, implementation and technical support of cutting-edge software solutions for some of the most successful companies in Cyprus and increasingly in Europe.
We are seeking to employ consultants and solution architects to join their talented team working on the design, implementation, quality assurance and technical support of solutions based on their ERP systems.
These are full-time positions suitable for people who enjoy working in a challenging environment and have a passion for technology and its ability to transform business.
- Become an expert in the software systems supported by the company.
- Ensure high performance and excellent reliability of all software systems supported by the company.
- Provide second-level technical support to the in-house team of consultants.
- Participate in the functional/technical design and costing of solutions.
- Occasional travel abroard will be required
Required Skills & Experience
- University degree in a related subject.
- At least 2 years experience in programming.
- Excellent skills in database programming.
- Experience on the Microsoft .NET Framework and associated technologies.
- Basic understanding of enterprise business processes.
- Excellent analysis and communication skills.
- Fluent in Greek and English.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Excellent competitive salary – based on experience level.
- Bonus based on performance up to 20% of annual salary
- Provident fund
- Complimentary food & coffee
- Travel allowance
- Ongoing professional training & development