Our client is a leading consulting, technology and outsourcing services firm serving clients worldwide. We are seeking to recruit an experienced SAP consultant for their Nicosia offices.
The Solutions Consultant will be responsible for the design, configuration, migration, testing, training and support of business software and technology solutions. This role uses consulting skills, business knowledge, and business software and technology solutions expertise to effectively integrate technology into the client’s business environment to achieve client expected business results.
- Projects: Involve in the design, configuration, migration, testing and training of the business software and technology solutions to meet project’s scope, timeline and budget.
- Change Requests: Design and implement changes in the system that aim to enhance client’s existing business processes and overall performance.
- Support: Provide support; including researching and resolving functional system problems, unexpected results or process flaws; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet client’s requirements.
- Training: Prepare training documentation and educate clients based on the implemented business software and technology solutions as per client’s business processes and requirements.
- Presales: Support the pre-sales activities for new clients or product updates for existing clients by preparing, contributing and participating in sales presentations and proposal preparations.
- Personal Development: Maintain awareness of current trends with a focus on product and service development as well as the application of business software and technology solutions.
- Internal Operations: Involve in internal projects that aim to enhance internal business processes and overall performance.
- Administration: Perform administrative tasks as per company’s internal policies and procedures.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or business related field and/or equivalent work experience is required. Master’s degree will be considered as an advantage.
- 5+ years full cycle implementation experience as a SAP Business One Consultant
- Certified in SAP in one of the Business One’s versions, such as 8.8, 9.0, 9.1, 9.2 or 9.3 is required.
- SQL scripting and Crystal Reports will be considered as an advantage.
- Fluent in Greek and English language is required.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary to include 13th salary
- Annual Bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Flexi working hours with a 2.30pm finish on Fridays