Our client based in Limassol are an expanding Fin Tech company who develop mobile e wallet payment solutions for both consumers and business merchants.
- Work closely with a team of developers, QA’s and UX designers to deliver items from the backlog.
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Work closely with Product Manager to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- Documenting requirements critical to achieving business objectives
- Identifying and establishing project scope based on requirements analysis
- Assemble, analyze, and generate high-quality functional specifications for technical teams to work with
- Performing various project management related tasks when required.
- Documenting and managing internal meetings when required
- Optimizing and improving requirements, gathering and documenting processes based on best practices.
- Diffuse problems and put forward solutions that are in the best interest of the company and employees
Required Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in defining software functional specifications for a software product, working closely with both the User Experience and the Development teams
- Educated to degree level or the equivalent in Computer Science or Business Administration
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Independent worker able to move projects forward
- Familiarity of working within an Agile development environment
- Good English Language (verbal and written) is essential.