Our client based in Limassol, is a full-service marketing agency that has a vast experience in the online trading, fintech, financial services and also a well-established Events Management Company in the B2B sector.
Our client organizes annually the largest B2B conference connecting top-level executives in online trading, financial services and fintech from around the world in Asia, Dubai and Cyprus.
They have a long history of uniting businesses in Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
The Technical Product Manager position is responsible for the overall strategic plan of completing designated IT and Development projects by set deadlines to uphold business initiatives.
- Acting as the main point of contact between internal teams and outsourced development team.
- Collaborating with internal users to understand and anticipate their needs and translate them into product requirements.
- Outlining, defining, and initiating the projects.
- Managing stakeholders to create and manage product roadmaps and getting internal agreement with key stakeholders.
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Responsible for the project planning and management, maintaining plans and preparing project documentation
- Build and re-prioritize the work and story backlog of the development team when organizational priorities change to ensure maximum value delivery
- Monitoring and evaluating product progress at each stage.
- Identifying areas of improvement.
- Conduct research on industry best practices, standards and other market data.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in a similar role for at least 3 years
- Degree holder in one of the following fields: Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Project Management or other IT related field.
- Thorough understanding of project management fundamentals.
- Understanding of software development life cycle.
- Outstanding leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Knowledge of all required Google tools is considered an advantage (Analytics, Ads Management, Search Console)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong commitment to teamwork and highly cooperative and inclusive work practices
Remuneration & Benefits
- An attractive remuneration package based on experience and qualifications
- Medical insurance
- Great opportunities for personal and career growth
- Training, Learning & Development Opportunities
- Friendly Working Environment