Our client an established international research and development company are seeking to recruit an experienced Telecommunications Engineer to join their team.
Our clients mission is to create a better world by helping their customers in Emergency Response scenarios. They offer a unique approach based on integral solutions of geolocation systems, data fusion and operations from diverse sources in a single platform and interface.
You will actively work toward the continuous integration of our Emergency Response platforms with telecommunication infrastructure as part of the R&D team. Your primary role will be to create E911 systems that support industry standards.
- Develop and maintain Telco products like SS7/LTE Java framework.
- Set up a dedicated simulation environment.
- Assist troubleshooting with live testing of the software and support.
- Train and coach your team members about Telecommunications and network procedures.
- Setup new Sigtran and Diameter connections
- Establishing and maintaining professional partnerships with players in the industry
Required Skills & Experience
- B.Sc. in Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Science and/or other equivalent fields
- Minimum 5 years of practical experience in the telecommunications field.
- Strong theoretical background of telecommunications (i.e. telco subsystems design/architecture/implementation/configuration).
- Knowledge of standards LTE, UMTS, GSM, SIP, SS7, RTP, TCP/IP.
- Expertise in one or more object-oriented programming language (e.g. Python, Java)
- Experience with code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Open minded and willing to learn as well as teach.
Any of the following skills would be an added advantage
- Experienced working with any of the major Mexican Telco
- Developed Lawful Interception Systems or E911 Systems.
- Strongly oriented towards Linux and Open source
- Understands concurrency and its challenges.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- 13th salary
- Medical insurance
- Annual bonus
- In house complimentary dining