Our client an established law firm in Nicosia are seeking to recruit a high calibre, career driven individual to assume the role of Associate Lawyer with a focus on immigration related work.
Experience dealing with immovable property transactions is a requirement for the role.
- Primarily participate within the immigration initiative of the Group, including preparation of Citizenship by Investment and Permanent Residence applications, drafting/reviewing property acquisition agreements, and assisting clients with all aspects connected to the above mentioned application processes.
- Handle client meetings.
Required Skills & Experience
- Qualified Cyprus lawyer.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role, with sufficient exposure in all areas mentioned above.
- Strong practical knowledge of Cyprus Companies Law.
- Experience dealing with immovable property transactions.
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Greek languages is essential.
- Fast learner, motivated to expand their knowledge.
- Exceptional organisations skills.
- Self-motivated and career-driven.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Base salary ranging between €26,000 – €35,000 Gross
- Annual bonus
- Medical insurance
- Career advancement & progression