Our client is one of the most established and leading Financial Services providers.
Their offices are based in Limassol.
- Advising the Company’s management team and the Company’s Board of Directors on any legal matters that may arise.
- Ensuring the legality of the Company’s business practices and the Company’s compliance with applicable rules and regulations.
- Researching, anticipating and guarding the Company against legal risks.
- Drafting, revising, negotiating and concluding any type of legal agreements. Liaising directly with the Cyprus Registrar of Companies and other national and international governmental or other authorities.
- Developing Company policies on an array of matters.
- Assessing the impact of forthcoming regulations issued on national, European and international level.
- Serving as the primary legal support in relation to intellectual property (including trademark) issues.
- Becoming involved in any ad-hoc projects and provide advice accordingly.
Required Skills & Experience
- Law degree
- Minimum 5-years working experience; experienced in the financial services or other related industry is an advantage
- Experience in a regulated environment will be considered an advantage
- Excellent command of the English language
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment
- Communication skills, organizational skills, juggling numerous priorities under strict deadlines, analytical skills
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary including a 13th salary
- Relocation package if employee is outside of Cyprus
- Provident fund
- Medical insurance
- Life assurance