Our client is a very well established & respected Law firm based in Nicosia
We are seeking to recruit on their behalf a Corporate Lawyer to join the existing team.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating transaction documents as well as corporate and commercial agreements on behalf of clients, such as share purchase agreements, shareholders agreements, joint venture agreements, agreements for purchase of real estate, construction agreements.
- Drafting, reviewing legal opinions, memorandum and articles of association, resolutions, power of attorneys and any other legal documents.
- Handling complex corporate transactions, reorganisations and restructurings, including re-domiciliation of companies, dissolutions, mergers and acquisitions.
- conducting legal due diligences in relation with Cyprus companies and real estate;
- Conducting legal research.
- Communication with clients, government authorities and other associates in Cyprus and abroad;
Required Skills & Experience
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant post qualification experience
- Excellent command of English and Greek, both written and spoken.
- Outstanding organizational and team working skills.
- Willingness to learn and evolve in a fast-paced environment.
Remuneration & Benefits
On offer is an annual base salary ranging between €28,000 – €35,000 based on skills & experience