Our client is seeking to recruit an experienced Corporate Lawyer to join an established and very well respected law firm in Limassol.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 4 years working experience in Corporate Law with good experience in the Banking & Finance sector.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in handling and having overall supervision of due diligence exercises, finance transactions,
- Issuing legal opinions on Cyprus law matters and reviewing related finance documents, security related transactions in Cyprus (e.g. pledging of shares, etc.), capital markets,
- Amendments of articles of association, drafting/amendments of shareholders agreements,
- M&A as well as other banking issues which often arise in Cyprus when dealing with international clients.
- Excellent knowledge of the local laws and practice in the abovementioned sectors
- Graduate from an English University
- Fluent in the English language plus Russian would be an advantage
Preference will be made to individuals who:
- Have completed the LPC,
- Have work experience in London or Moscow in related matters,
Our client offers an excellent salary package based on skills & experience.