Our client, a Nicosia-based law firm are seeking to recruit a career-driven individual to assume the role of Associate Lawyer in its Investment & Migration Department.
Our client offers, excellent opportunities career growth an ongoing development.
- Primarily participate within the immigration initiative of the Group under the supervision of senior and managerial staff, including but not limited to the following duties;
- Preparation of Cyprus Investment Programme and Permanent Residence applications;
- Draft, review and prepare various agreements related to the acquisition of immovable property, powers of attorney, supplementary and/or collateral agreements, letters of guarantee and other legal documents).
- Support and attend in closing of transactions;
- Liaise and visit various governmental and non-governmental departments in any District
- Continuous monitoring of Contracts and Agreements if and when required;
- Assist clients with all aspects connected to the above-mentioned application processes;
- Undertake due diligence and prepare relevant reports and advise on matters related to the acquisition of immovable property and the applicable law and regulations.
- Conduct KYC and AML procedures for compliance purposes;
- Handle client meetings and/or conference calls.
Required Skills & Experience
- Qualified Cyprus lawyer.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role, with sufficient exposure in all areas mentioned above.
- Strong practical knowledge of Immovable Property Law.
- Experience dealing with immovable property transactions.
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Greek languages is essential. Russian and Arabic language skills will be considered a strong advantage.
- Fast learner, motivated to expand their knowledge.
- Exceptional organisations skills.
- Self-motivated and career-driven.
Remuneration & Benefits
A very attractive remuneration package is on offer, based on skill levels and experience, plus annual bonus, and fully paid executive level health care package will be awarded to the successful candidate.