Our client, a Boutique Law firm based in Limassol are seeking to recruit a Lawyer to join their expanding team.
We are seeking a bright, smart and outgoing individual to take this challenging and very busy role.
- Drafting and reviewing corporate and commercial agreements.
- Drafting & reviewing corporate & legal documents
- Onboarding clients and ensuring compliance with AML/KYC requirements and procedures.
- Liaising with clients.
- Providing legal advice and handling of legal issues pertaining to the firm’s clients.
- Liaising with leading international law firms who regularly engage the firm for corporate and commercial legal matters.
- Attending meetings with clients.
Required Skills & Experience
Qualified Cyprus lawyer
- 2- 4 years’ working experience in a similar role
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Good knowledge of Compliance procedures;
- Experience with Cyprus IBCs is essential;
- Knowledge of Cyprus Companies Law and practical procedures;
- Experience in dealing with Registrar of Companies matters;
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Greek languages is essential;
- Fast learner, Self-motivated and career-driven individual;
Remuneration & Benefits
- Annual Gross salary €24,000 – €30,000 based on previous skills & experience
- Annual bonus/13th salary
- Working Mon – Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm ( 1 hour lunch) one afternoon per week early finish at 2.00pm