We are recruiting for a career driven individual to join our clients Corporate and Commercial Law Department, based in Nicosia, for an established Law Partnership.
The successful candidate will assume the position of Senior Associate Lawyer/ Corporate.
- Management of the corporate team and ensuring full compliance with the department’s legal obligations.
- Drafting and reviewing corporate and commercial agreements.
- Handling complex corporate transactions, reorganisations and restructurings and banking and finance transactions.
- Knowledge of the Cyprus Regulatory and Financial Services Legal Framework.
- Knowledge of the Cyprus Tax Legal Framework.
- Liaising directly with clients and maintaining strong client relations;
- Providing high quality legal advice and handling of legal issues pertaining to the firm’s clients;
- Promoting the firm and taking part in business development initiatives;
- Liaising with leading international law firms;
- Attending meetings with clients, professional seminars and networking conferences in Cyprus and abroad.
Required Skills & Experience
- Qualified Cyprus Lawyer.
- Possession of the Advanced CySEC Certificate will be considered an advantage.
- Minimum of six years’ experience in a corporate law environment.
- Leadership and Management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of Cyprus Companies Law and practical procedures;
- Experience in dealing with government authorities matters;
- Experience in dealing with Corporate litigation matters (Court applications, procedures, etc);
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Greek languages is essential;
- Exceptional organisations skills;
- Fast learner, Self-motivated and career-driven individual;
Remuneration & Benefits
- Gross salary ranging between €39,000 – €45,500 (based on previous experience), including 13thsalary
- Work hours: Monday to Thursday 8.30 – 1pm and 2.30 – 5.30. Friday 8.30 – 4.30pm (with a short lunch break).
- Costs for renewal of professional licenses.