Our client, a Boutique Law firm based in Limassol are seeking to recruit a Graduate / Trainee Lawyer to join their expanding team.
We are seeking a bright, smart and outgoing individual to take this challenging and very busy role & develop their career.
Required Skills & Knowledge
- Degree in law.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools and excellent computer literacy.
- Ability to multi-task in a busy and demanding work environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, integrity, responsibility, and professionalism.
- Knowledge of another language will be considered an advantage.
- Candidates should fulfil the requirements under the Subsidy project for Trainee Advocates 2017 – 2023 offered by the Cyprus Bar Association.
Upon the successful completion of the compulsory 1-year training, the candidate may be considered for the position of an Associate