Our client is a leading consulting, technology and outsourcing services firm serving clients worldwide.
We are seeking to recruit an Account Manager for their offices in Nicosia
Responsible for the daily management of assigned customer accounts including account management strategies as well as engagement and expansion plans to ensure profitable growth within these customers.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the customer and to maintain customer satisfaction through issue mitigation and escalation management.
- Lead account conversations with key internal partners to evaluate account performance, develop short and long term strategies and discuss/act upon optimization opportunities.
- Deal management and commercial negotiation of the entire opportunity (from opportunity to close) for renewals.
- Educate clients on product information including function, specifications, purpose, and developments in product design.
- Develop, update and maintain a database of existing and potential clients through company’s “customer relationship management” system.
- Gather, analyse, and report data relating to sales statistics and quarterly sales reports, and maintain an organized database of business analytics.
- Meet account-specific revenue and profitability goals for account portfolio including but not limited to renewals, subscription software expansion, and network revenue growth.
- Provide regular information to assist management with decision-making, including competitor profiles and market analysis.
- Update product and industry knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, sales, or relevant field.
- 5+ Years work experience in sales, account management, or relevant experience.
- Proven ability to manage multiple customer accounts at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Advanced computer skills, and experience with CRM software and the Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on superior Excel skills.
- Proven Experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Customer relationship management, sales, sales force automation and sales team management.
- Human capital management, recruitment, learning, compensation and talent management.
- Supply chain and Procurement.
- Financial systems, financial planning and enterprise resource planning expertise.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary to include 13th salary
- Annual Bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Flexi working hours with a 2.30pm finish on Fridays