Our client, Mvintage is a Maltese jewellery brand thatis built on the foundation of female empowerment. Their jewellery is infused with symbolism so that each woman can create her own personal narrative with the pieces she combines. Mvintage is currently looking for individuals that can help us build and tailor the culture and brand into a successful, sustainable, and fun place to work at. We are looking for positive, passionate, hardworking, and talented individuals like to help grow the company into a well-known worldwide jewellery brand.
The first store will be opening in The Mall of Cyprus – Strovolos. Thereafter there are planned openings for another 5 stores around Cyprus
We need a leader who is focused on the smooth running of the brand in the Cypriot market. The Mvintage Brand Manager isresponsible for developing brand strategies, promoting brand growth and expansion, implementing brand plans, and using a variety of data to drive volume and profitability. He/She is focused on achieving brand business objectives in the short and long term. He/She is responsible for adapting a brand strategy for a company’s target market.
As the ‘brand guardian’, the Brand Manager is expected to maintain brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives and communications.
- Running the Mvintage Operation in Cyprus – making sure that adequate staffing is available and well trained.
- Manage Budgets and Sales Targets
- Brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term
- Planning and execution of all communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media
- Assisting with product development, pricing and new product launches as well as developing new business opportunities
- Creating and managing promotional collateral to establish and maintain product branding
- Competitor and customer insights analysis
- Analysis of sales forecasts and relevant financials and reporting on product sales
Required Skills & Experience
- Brand awareness – a clear understanding of brands and the marketing mix
- Determination and perseverance
- Relationship management skills
- A strong focus on results
- A high degree of business acumen, including analytics
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good command of English
- Experience in running a team
- Negotiation skills
- Strong work ethic
- Experience in recruiting and training a team
What type of person are we looking for?
- A friendly, positive, and engaging personality.
- A confident individual.
- A team player.
- Someone willing to work on weekends and public holidays.
- Smart appearance and presentable.
- Reliable and committed individual.
- A can-do attitude.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Continual training on our brand.
- Fun working environment.
- Competitive salary