Our client is a world leading online Art Gallery with clients across the world.
This is a role for a talented leader: you will be responsible for all aspects of the Marketing function globally, including branding, performance marketing, social media positioning, product marketing and customer journey.
Success implies the ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, showing excellent communication skills, self-motivation, sound judgment and the ability to partner with employees from different countries across all functions.
We are seeking a qualified digital marketeer to take the lead in developing successful, long-term digital marketing strategies for the company. As a Chief Marketing Officer, you should have in-depth marketing experience and a passion for digital technologies. You will work closely with different teams to ensure consistency through all marketing channels. You should also provide forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a strong company presence to achieve our business objectives.
- Build the long-term Plan for Marketing and oversee the strategic development, direction and implementation of all marketing activities.
- Inspire and develop a high performing team of remote-based marketing specialists covering all key marketing functions
- Lead, guide and coach the international Marketing team and be able to attract the best talent.
- Manage all digital marketing channels (e.g. website, blogs, emails and social media) to ensure brand consistency
- Set and track content KPIs and coordinate with Analytics to foster data-driven decision making
- Orchestrate all marketing efforts and channels: content, SEO, SEM, Influencers, etc. To optimize bottom line results
- Deliver high impact brand campaigns across all customer touchpoints, implementing effective coordinated campaigns.
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out
- Take responsibility for the look and content of the website(s) and social media outlets, maximizing visitor conversion
- Work closely with internal and external resources to build out the online marketing capabilities in order to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the campaigns
- Drive investment in digital marketing and roll out technological upgrades
- Focus on assessing the impact of all initiatives and build optimization plans to enhance ROI.
- Build investment scenarios to support future investments or recommend alternative investment strategies
- Spot market opportunities and drive growth of the business
Required Skills & Experience
- Senior marketing leader with experience in building digital brands (international, competitive markets).
- +8 years of Digital Marketing experience in ecommerce sites
- Experience in developing audience centric strategies that leverage existing data
- Fluency in Social Media Marketing landscape, including Fb, Twitter, Instagram ads and also in rising channels such TikTok, etc.
- Strong command of affiliate-related programs and networks and understanding of affiliate-based commission schemes
- Expertise with performance campaigns: paid search, display, paid social and affiliate marketing
- Extensive community-building skills including networking capacity with relevant celebs, influencers and industry-specialists
- Strategic thinker and creative problem solver with ability to scale customer awareness and consideration in competitive markets
- In depth involvement in Brand Advertising, incl. creation of brand advertising strategies and development of creative campaign ideas
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Hands on experience with SEM and Google Analytics.
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Commercially focused and driven with the ability to work towards metrics and manage budgets
- Strong work ethic, you are a self-starter and willing to do what it takes to deliver.
- MSc degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field or an MBA
Remuneration & Benefits
- Salary €40,000 – €44.000 gross annually based on skills & experience.
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced ecommerce sites company
- 23 days annual leave, increasing by one day every year