Our client an established Financial Services company is seeking to recruit an experienced Content Writer to join their team
- Maintain all company website content
- Researching, writing and editing web and intranet content from scratch
- Writing web content based on material supplied by the employer
- Editing print documents for publication online
- Providing the Social Media Administrators with text for specific posts
- Liaise with translation companies to add further languages to the website
- Contributing and creating content for e-mail marketing campaigns
- Performing keyword analysis to determine what keywords to use for link building.
- Preparing files for directory submissions and external linking
- Identifying & implementing areas where on-site SEO can be improved
- Planning and managing content requirements & delivery
- Performing proactive & targeted link building/baiting activities
- Assisting in all other areas of SEO activity as they arise
- Copy-editing and proof reading articles and other web content.
- Finding and developing new ideas for web content.
Required – Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent writer – strong command of English language, while understanding advertising and marketing influence
- Works well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Previous experience in an investment or other financial firm will be considered as advantageous
- Knowledge of Social Media channels in business
- Theoretical & practical knowledge of Google, Baidu, MSN algorithm
Remuneration and Benefits:
Our client offers an excellent salary and benefits package which includes 13th salary.