We are recruiting an experienced (Native English speaker) content writer that can draft various copy materials including Landing pages, Banners, Ad copy for various online verticals.
The ideal candidate will be a team-spirited, skilled and imaginative writer and a creative out-of-the-box thinker with an eye for detail and a determination for success.
- Work with the creative team to understand and execute content creative strategy for digital campaigns of various verticals.
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements.
- Collaborate with designers, PR and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages)
- Assist in preparing content blogs, whitepapers, marketing emails, social media posts, website copy and digital ads.
- Assist marketing team with drafting various forms of internal communications such as sales documents, marketing reports and presentation content
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
Required Skills & Experience
- Must be: Native English speaker (please do not apply if you are not a native English speaker).
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Strong research skills
- Collaborative spirit
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- BSc/BA in marketing, English, journalism or related field
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook)
Remuneration & Benefits
- Attractive remuneration package
- Annual Bonus Opportunity
- Medical Insurance
- Relocation package
- Incredible monthly corporate events
- 21 days annual vacation
Applications must be accompanied with a sample of copy material you had written before (for any project), and that will best define your writing abilities.