Our client an international company with Headquarters in the UK, are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join their team based in Limassol, with some flexibility to work from home.
Salary ranging from €25,000 – €45,000 Gross based on skills & experience
Our clients are owner operators of adult entertainment platforms The company originally established in 2003, has grown organically over the last 18 years offering its 300,000 active monthly members live services, content distribution and advertising.
With a re-envisioning of the entire platform well underway and a desire to enter new markets, the Team is growing fast.
This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced marketing executives who has occupied similar positions within a Product Marketing Team that can evidence experience and success.
- Assist the product marketing manager in the development of the overall digital marketing strategy
- Implement digital marketing activities across a broad range of digital marketing channels (Social Media, Email, Display Ads, SEO)
- Manage and maintain the company’s owned email/CRM software
- Hands-on experience with HTML and content management systems
- Manage the creation of relevant and engaging digital content for publishing onto various digital platforms (Internal Blogs)
- Manage social media marketing campaigns (Twitter, Instagram)
- Conduct research on market trends, brand’s audiences and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance using tools such as Google Analytics, Hotjar, etc.
- Familiarly with analytical and database tools (i.e.: Hubspot, MailChimp, Ongage, etc)
- Create awareness of and develop the adult brand you’re marketing
- Help with marketing plans, advertising, and digital campaigns
- Support the product marketing manager in delivering agreed activities
- Source advertising opportunities and place adverts in various traffic networks
- Write and proofread marketing copy for online ad campaigns
- Produce creative content, including videos and blog posts
- Run social media channels (e.g., Twitter, Instagram, etc) to enhance audience engagement
Required Skills & Experience
- Relevant Degree
- Previous Industry experience will be an added advantage
- Excellent English Language skills
- Good teamwork skills
- Communication skills and networking ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Creativity and writing skills
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive remuneration package with performance bonus
- Modern & upmarket work environment
- Monday to Friday, 37,5 hours Flexible working