Our client an International firm with offices in Limassol is offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced eCommerce Product Manager.
You will contribute significantly to new eshop sites building and be involved in new revenue streams development. You will play a key role in shaping platforms capabilities and have meaningful impact on new eshop’s launches
You will also work cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities.
- Daily communication with vendors and in-house developers
- Prepare business requirements specifications
- Draft Project Plans documentation and communication with involved parties
- Perform User Testing in new and existing platforms
- Extract valuable findings from data and competition analysis that help making informed decisions.
- Conduct market research to identify current product trends for potential and strategical initiatives.
- Provide innovative suggestions and recommendations to achieve company’s current product development.
- Contribute in key product and platform decisions
- Studying and applying best practices in our ecommerce site
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of relevant business, preferably in eshop businesses
- Enthusiastic, self-driven personality
- BA in Business Administration/Marketing or other relevant degree
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced marketing-oriented environment
- Good knowledge of e-commerce operations
- Sufficient understanding of digital selling platforms and trends
- Interest in crafting product requirements
- Analytical and communications skills and attention to detail
- Experience in Magento platform will be considered a plus
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary plus annual bonus
- Opportunity for career progression and self-development