Our client based in Limassol, is a full-service marketing agency that has vast experience in the online trading, fintech, financial services and also a well-established Events Management Company organizing both domestic and international conferences.
Teamwork, innovation, passion, and transparency are the company core values since they give emphasis to the Human Capital and prioritise the employee experience.
As an employer they value every team member, they recognise and reward employee talents and promote from within the organisation. Your experience as part of the company will be an enriching one with no limits to your personal and professional development.
- Involved in various aspects of exhibition planning from initial conception to project completion, including the expo networking parties.
- Working closely with specific suppliers, 3D designer and our in-house designer to prepare all pre-expo materials, manuals and catalogues needed for clients.
- Managing multiple exhibitors and sponsors – being their ‘go-to’ person for their expo participation ranging from exhibitor booths and sponsorships to their registration process.
- Involved in on-site expo build up and construction, working with exhibitors and sponsors as well as all relevant suppliers to ensure a smooth expo participation for all clients.
- Other assistance may be needed in managing the various expo preparation/execution elements.
- Bachelor’s degree holder on Events Management or any other a relevant sector will be considered as an advantage
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in a similar role will be considered as an advantage
- A pro-active and energetic work attitude
- Effective time management and ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Driven to learn, develop and teach new processes and techniques
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Additional languages are an advantage.
- Able to travel/work late nights (during events) if required.
- Highly organized
- Excellent multitasking ability and a level-headed personality
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to cope under pressure and efficient problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and able to adapt to changing priorities and strict deadlines while constantly searching for opportunities in every situation
- Creativity and a good eye for visuals and design
Remuneration & Benefits
- An attractive remuneration package based on experience and qualifications
- Medical insurance coverage
- Maternity & Paternity Benefits
- Great opportunities for personal and career growth
- Training, Learning & Development Opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- 21 days of annual leave, paid Sick leave, long weekend leave and working from home option
- An inspiring work environment with ambitious and enthusiastic colleagues
- A challenging position in a multi-cultural company