Our client, a very well established international company are seeking to recruit an all-round marketeer, with extensive experience in Facebook Ads, Google Adwords and Affiliate Marketing.
The Digital Marketing Marketeer will work closely with the rest of Marketing Team and oversee the planning, execution, and optimisation of all performance marketing activities
- Creating, planning and continuously optimizing a variety of effective PPC campaigns.
- Managing existing campaigns and making recommendations on how to optimize them.
- Developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing the performance marketing campaigns across all digital channels aiming at highly converting audiences
- Utilizing strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Analyzing trends and making data-driven decisions.
- Producing detailed analysis and reports of Google and Fb campaigns
- Managing & maintaining keyword selection and audience targeting.
- Monitoring budget and evaluating search results & performance.
- Demonstrable wide experience in performance marketing campaigns
- Significant capacity in leading and managing SEM advertising campaigns.
- Ability to lead and manage social media advertising campaigns e.g FB, Instagram & Paid Ads
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns.
- Fluency in multiple Ads platforms (e.g. AdWords, Facebook) is necessary
- Marketing Degree, Google Ads Certification is considered a plus
- Ability to identify target audiences and implement effective campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics etc.) .
- Business fluency in English
- Analytical thinking with strong math skills
- Competitive pay with bonus potential
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced ecommerce sites company.