Our client is a full-service marketing agency that has a vast experience in the online trading, fintech, financial services and also a well-established Events Management Company in the B2B sector.
Our client organizes annually the largest B2B conference connecting top-level executives in online trading, financial services and fintech from around the world in Asia, Dubai and Cyprus.
They have a long history of uniting businesses in Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
The Head of Events Marketing position is responsible for the overall strategic plan of Marketing Department.
This position is accountable for developing and implementing strategies and at the same time to be in close cooperation with agencies. This role will incorporate the formulation and implementation of procedures, liaison with Management.
- Create and implement an integrated marketing strategy to generate leads for the entire exhibition including exhibitor, sponsor and visitor campaigns
- Set out and monitor entire marketing budget, drop schedule and media plan
- Analyse previous marketing campaigns and execute targeted selections on internal database system
- Ensure the development of a brand-enhancing marketing communication plan to drive up attendance
- Identify appropriate media partners and associations and negotiate deals to maximize event exposure
- Ensure show websites are fully up to date with latest information
- Strategic database build
- Liaise with the marketing agency for the execution of the marketing plan
- Coordinate the design and production of the sales packages, web banners, emails etc
- Use new media tools such as social platforms to create new marketing channels
- Research and produce detailed recommendations for future events to excite and engage audiences
- Perform market research to identify the targeted audience and market trends
- Update and adhere to agreed marketing budget
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in a managerial role for at least 7+ years in Marketing
- Degree holder in one of the following fields: Marketing, Business Administration or any related course
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Analytical and result orientated
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Knowledge of all required Google tools is essential (Analytics, Ads Management, Search Console)
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding
- Advanced knowledge of email tools like Mailchimp
- Sound experience on Social Media management
- Excellent communication skills
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Strong commitment to teamwork and highly cooperative and inclusive work practices
Remuneration & Benefits
- An attractive remuneration package based on experience and qualifications
- Medical insurance
- Great opportunities for personal and career growth
- Training, Learning & Development Opportunities
- Friendly Working Environment