Our client is a leading independent provider of Global Business Services in the fields of investor immigration, taxation, corporate administration, accountancy, fiduciary, investment funds, international trusts, special-license companies and business advisory services.
The group comprises of three companies, a licensed fiduciary company, a licensed law firm plus an audit firm
Based in Nicosia, the companies clients comprise of some of the world’s largest multinational public and listed corporations, including banks and investment firms, oil companies, real estate developers, leading law and accounting firms and high net-worth individuals and their families.
We are now searching for a dynamic and highly motivated individual to become a member of the Marketing Team, assuming the role of Marketing Manager. On offer are excellent career opportunities to grow in a key role in a medium sized, rapidly expanding team.
- The implementation of established marketing and business development strategy;
- Managing one to two employees (at initial stage) of the Marketing Department;
- Assisting in the organisation of marketing campaigns abroad (mainly events that we sponsor). Some travel may be required.
- Assisting in the preparation of marketing collateral, including monthly newsletter;
- Researching potential clients in selected jurisdictions, and updating CRM;
- Ad hoc duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Marketing and/or business degree;
- Excellent IT skills i.e. Word, Excel, CRM;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language is essential. Knowledge of Greek and/or Russian languages will be considered an advantage;
- Experience within professional services industry;
- Exceptional organisational skills are essential for this role;
Remuneration & Benefits
- Excellent base salary
- Medical insurance
- Annual bonus scheme