PR / Marketing Assistant
Our client, an international Yacht Management company are seeking to recruit a PR / Marketing Assistant for their offices based at Limassol Marina
The company has offices in South of France, USA and the UK. The successful candidate will be working in association with the marketing team in the South of France. Occasional international travel within Europe will be required.
Your role will involve the following.
- Meeting and interacting with yacht owners, Captains and crew, to promote the company services
- Targeting private companies in relation to the company activities
- Working closely with employees of the marina to promote the company
- Managing mailshots of company magazines and brochures
- General ad hoc duties as required.
Required Skills & Experience
- Marketing or associated degree
- Excellent presentation skills
- Outgoing and confident personality
- 1 -2 years working experience within a marketing department
- Excellent English language skills both written and oral
- Be a good communicator (written and verbal) who can work with the company international teams
- A positive can-do attitude with flexibility.
- Accuracy, reliability and focus on deadlines.
- Excellent PC skills
Remuneration & Conditions of Employment
- Salary in the region of €15,000.00 Gross
- Working Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.30.00pm
- 1 hour lunch break