Our client based in Limassol, is a full-service marketing agency that has vast experience in the online trading, fintech, financial services and also a well-established Events Management Company organizing both domestic and international conferences.
Teamwork, innovation, passion, and transparency are the company core values since they give emphasis to the Human Capital and prioritise the employee experience.
As an employer they value every team member, they recognise and reward employee talents and promote from within the organisation. Your experience as part of the company will be an enriching one with no limits to your personal and professional development.
- Formulate PR plans and strategies to enhance clients’ corporate identity and increase awareness;
- Enhance the client’s voice and presence through online and offline channels;
- Manage media relations and requests;
- Manage and coordinate clients’ requests;
- Craft and Proofread media releases, articles and other PR copy;
- Support the implementation of promotional plans of clients;
- Present solutions in times of PR crisis and reputational risk;
- Support the Head of PR on any other tasks;
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or any other related field
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Fintech industry knowledge will be considered as advantage
- Proven experience as public relations specialist or similar position
- Experience in copywriting and editing
- Working knowledge of MS Office; photo and video-editing software is an asset
- Familiarity with social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Aptitude in presentation and public speaking
- A creative practical mind
- Ability to strategize and plan campaigns
- Willingness to learn about industry trends and innovations.
- Proficiency in English
- Experience in project management and execution of PR campaigns and/or initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and public speaking skills.
- Ability to work independently on assigned duties
- Demonstrates an ability to manage a variety of priorities while meeting deadlines
Remuneration & Benefits
- An attractive remuneration package based on experience and qualifications.
- Medical insurance coverage
- Maternity & Paternity Benefits
- Great opportunities for personal and career growth
- Training, Learning & Development Opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Complementary lunch at the office
- 21 days of annual leave, paid Sick leave, long weekend leave and working from home option
- An inspiring work environment with ambitious and enthusiastic colleagues
- A challenging position in a multi-cultural company