Our client is a B2B company based in Limassol that provides technology support and administrative services to various financial market businesses.
The company is currently working to increase its marketing efforts in Cyprus. Therefore, within the company’s Marketing Department, this is a chance for employees to advance both personally and professionally.
Candidateswill be able to get to know the product intimately, develop as professionals, and have a significant impact on the product because the marketing department is small and unique.
A Programmatic Media Buyer is needed by the company.
On offer is an Annual Gross salary up to €24,000.
- Work with campaigns to develop a buying strategy for each campaign, including ad formats, user targeting, bid strategy, etc.
- Set up and launch programmatic campaign buys
- Calculate and manage bids, win rates, and CPM goals
- Monitor live campaigns and adjust delivery to meet pacing goals, optimize toward CPI/CPA goals, and literate on strategy as needed.
- Communicate with third-party vendors to create custom audience segments and work with Programmatic
- Partnership Manager to monitor and adjust campaign inventory as needed to meet goals, as well as monitor and troubleshoot win rates across various exchanges.
Required Skills & Experience
- 1+ years of experience within the field of Programmatic Media buying and Campaign Management in mobile advertising – A must!
- Experience in arbitrating performance campaigns in global Fintech markets (Especially in Taboola, Outbrain , MGID, etc).
- Strong skill set in data analysis and mathematics with deep knowledge of Microsoft Excel Knowledge of third-party ad serving technology, digital analytics tools, and reporting with real-time bidding experience.
- Ability to prioritize company’s growing needs.
- Outside-the-box thinking to come up with new solution to improve the overall media buying efforts.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- High level of English.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Remuneration up to EUR 24,000 Gross/Annum
- Work with a motivated and driven team.
- Opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
- Work hybrid or onsite.
- Working hours: Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 18:00
How to apply:
The candidate must have the right to legally reside and work in the Republic of Cyprus or be an EU citizen.