Our client is a leading Financial Services provider based in Limassol.
We are seeking an experienced marketing Manager to join their team.
- Monitor scheduling, trafficking, planning and resource management for allocated universal marketing projects and campaigns, from accepted concept through to delivery.
- Ensure marketing projects are delivered as scheduled, on time and to the best possible standard of quality.
- Report issues, risks, and/or project scope changes and run timely reports to update stakeholders.
- Monitor and report actual implementation progress against the conceived plan.
- Ensure that projects are in compliance with legal and brand standards.
- Communicate information effectively to other team members.
- Participate in project meetings and take the lead on assigned campaigns.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Arts or another related field.
- 2+ years of proven experience in managing marketing projects.
- Knowledge of and experience with MailChimp, JIRA, Google Analytics, Sugar CRM.
- Knowledge of HTML – markup (Basics).
- Experience with launching of multi-lingual campaigns.
- Ability to effectively complete projects in a timely manner, with minimal supervision or direction.
- Passion to work in a fast-paced, demanding and multicultural environment.
- High level of intellectual curiosity and strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- Strong ability to be both analytical and creative.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary package including13th salary.
- Free meals and beverages at the in-house cafeteria.
- Medical and Life insurance.
- Provident fund.