We are recruiting a sales manager with business development skills who is hungry for success and looking for a change from the “been there, done that” phone selling in Cyprus.
Our client is a progressive online marketing agency.
The ideal candidate should be skilled in financial and strategic planning, have knowledge of marketing concepts, good management and sales planning skills. The Sales Manager should be able to understand the customer, improve product development and client relationships while using creative services. The aim is to meet sales goals, negotiate when necessary, manage various processes and in the meantime coach the team accordingly.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Promoting the organization and products
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
Remuneration & Benefits
- Attractive remuneration package
- Annual Bonus Opportunity
- Medical Insurance
- Relocation package
- Incredible monthly corporate events
- 21 days annual vacation