Our client based in Limassol are an online Art Gallery established in the USA in 2003. They have offices in USA, China, Ukraine and Cyprus.
Their clientele are based across the world.
Reporting directly to the COO, you will help ensure the online presence is fully optimised with the view to maximise online visibility, increasing online traffic and head up the SEO campaigns, whilst leading a small team of junior marketers.
We are looking for an expert in SEO, preferably with big international ecommerce sites. The successful candidate will be passionate and self-motivated, with a strong analytical and strategic way of thinking. Someone who has first-hand experience of developing a technical SEO strategy, including carrying out audits to ensure the site is technically sound, providing ongoing analysis and defining content marketing strategy, plus providing strategic recommendations to aid overall SEO performance. You will be responsible for ensuring you constantly optimise the SEO efforts in order to drive an efficient and results-oriented approach across search.
With the nature of the role and the brand, we are looking for someone who is data driven, analytical and a collaborative individual. Someone who is well-versed in the principles of technical SEO and comfortable working across large websites with multiple storefronts. Along with this, you must keep up to date with the ever changing landscape, needing to be continuously learning and evolving.
- You will be SEO Lead in strategy, architecture, content & backlink audits etc
- Design the SEO strategy for multiple big eshop sites
- Define the key implementation actions
- Execute the technical SEO strategy
- Monitor, report on and evaluate success of technical SEO activities.
- Regularly monitor, crawl and identify website issues.
- Developing link building strategies that maximise the content efforts and gain traction across digital PR.
- Analyse keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors.
- Work with the Creative Copywriters to deliver content campaigns that are fuelled by the technical SEO efforts.
- Opportunity analysis – highlighting SEO opportunities for further development.
- Line management of a small, yet enthusiastic and talented team.
- Staying abreast of and contribute to wider industry developments.
- Share initiatives, best practices and results.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong experience in working on international SEO strategies.
- At least 5 years previous experience within big eshop sites.
- Experience delivering SEO & Content services.
- Proficient in identifying and fixing technical SEO errors.
- Ability to work with the content team to drive SEO success.
- Be first-class in analysing site crawls and carrying out site audits
- Knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems.
- Good understanding of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, SEMRush and other industry-relevant tools e.g. SEMRush, Ahrefs etc.
- Deep functional knowledge expertise in SEO.
- Strong understanding of web usability and site design.
- A quantitative approach to traffic measurement, and experience with collecting and interpreting site visitor statistics
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Solid project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to lead and support a small team.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary including 13th salary
- Opportunity for career progression and self-development.
- Be part of a purpose-led culture that is constantly striving to achieve the highest level of success.