Our client is an international ecommerce company, based in Limassol.
You will be managing content marketing strategy, along with optimizing backlinking performance. This a great opportunity for SEO Project Managers that want to evolve their skills and expertise and acquire unparallel professional experience.
- Be SEO Lead in content & backlink strategy
- Perform content and backlinks audits
- Define the key content-related actions
- Develop link building strategies that maximize our content efforts and gain traction across digital PR
- Analyze keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Work with our Creative Copywriters to deliver content campaigns that are fueled by our technical SEO efforts
- Be accountable for Traffic Organic Growth
- Highlight SEO opportunities for further development
- Line management of a small, yet enthusiastic and talented team
- Follow-up the execution of our technical SEO strategy
- Monitor, report on, and evaluate success of technical SEO activities
- Staying abreast of and contribute to wider industry developments
- Share initiatives and best practices with team members
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong experience in working on content-focused SEO strategies
- At least 3 years previous experience, preferably within eshop sites
- Experience in delivering SEO Content services
- Ability to work with content team to drive SEO success
- Fluency in analysing site crawls and carrying out site audits
- Good understanding of Google Analytics, Google Search Console and other industry-relevant tools e.g. SEMRush, Ahrefs etc.
- Solid project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead and support the team
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary plus annual bonus
- Opportunity for career progression and self-development.