Our client, an International firm with offices in Limassol is offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced Social Media Associate to join their expanding Marketing team..
This is a role for a talented young Social Media lover: you will contribute significantly to the Company’s Social presence and increase brand engagement
You will play a key role in enriching the company social media and drive high quality traffic to the site. Success implies the ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, showing excellent communication skills and the ability to partner with employees from different countries across all functions.
- Creating interesting video content for all platforms.
- Drafting appealing posts that the audience will love to interact with
- Running social media channels (e.g. Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement.
- Making sure all our social media accounts are frequently active
- Preparing creative briefs and assets needed to effectively communicate our message to customers
- Coordinating and executing calendar-based campaigns and offers
- Communicating with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships.
- Accountable for delivering agreed activities.
- Applying best practices in preparing content for social media marketing campaigns
- Measuring, analyzing and reporting performance metrics
- Performing creatives A/B testing
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years of experience as a social media expert preferably with an international organization
- Hold a BA degree or equivalent
- You possess simple video editing skills or willing to spend time to get highly skillful
- You have communicated through multiple social media platforms and able to land nuanced messaging.
- You spend time on Fb, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok and other relevant social channels – you maintain a highly engaging account and be able to generate multiple ideas around platforms and messaging
- You look for inspiration across industries and know what good looks like when it comes to creative action in these spaces.
Remuneration & Benefits
- 1.700 euros net monthly salary
- Annual bonus equivalent to 1 months salary
- Opportunity for career progression and self-development